Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 56

Thread: Why was it Removed?

  1. #41
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why was it Removed?

    exactly, that's why I didn't say anything to the person. I just deleted the whole post before the complaints started rolling in.
    Some people take everything to heart, and it's sad.

  2. #42
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why was it Removed?

    Mods = referees

    Now you know why mods catch so much ****!

    Actually, I like the little power trip that comes with being a mod.........NOT!

    Good thing I'm not a mod on here......[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  3. #43
    Inactive Member retiredteach's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    853
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why was it Removed?

    It wasn't me, but cdawg's son complained.
    You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."

  4. #44
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why was it Removed?

    Welcome to the United States of the Offended...lol

  5. #45
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why was it Removed?

    I'm just ready for the discussion to be over. Yeah, I got a little too annoyed. Other people went too far.

    We were both being jerks.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  6. #46
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why was it Removed?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trumpet1988</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm just ready for the discussion to be over. Yeah, I got a little too annoyed. Other people went too far.

    We were both being jerks. </div></div>

    Get thicker skin.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  7. #47
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why was it Removed?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trumpet1988</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm just ready for the discussion to be over. Yeah, I got a little too annoyed. Other people went too far.

    We were both being jerks. </div></div>

    Get thicker skin. </div></div>
    agreed.......its crazy how serious some people take everything
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  8. #48
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why was it Removed?

    agreed

  9. #49
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why was it Removed?

    a good example is a normal conversation between my professor and I. We call eachother @$$hole, say things like "F* off, get your own drink", and we dont mean anything by it. Just normal talk, but somebody else hears it, or you talk to them that way, and it's complete wrong, and we are condemned to hell. That's one thing about I really dislike about this area, the crazy religious people who justify everything they do, but come and I do it, and I'm going to hell.
    This shouldn't offend anyone, unless you are a crazy religious nut

  10. #50
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why was it Removed?

    yeah


    and let me say f**k, please


    i cant post without seeing [censored], its heartbreaking.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •